NEW initiative of the Cape Cod Women’s Association
CCWA is honoring 6 engaged and inspiring Cape Cod women who have made significant accomplishments after their 60th Birthday!
Do you know a woman who has reimagined or reinvented her life by…
- Overcoming a personal crisis or great adversity.
- Starting a new business venture or has had an amazing adventure.
- Being an active volunteer and giving back to the community in significant ways.
- Supporting Cape Cod or the Islands through leadership and/or community service.
- Her deep dedication to improving the quality of life for themselves and those living and working in the community.
- Something else spectacular?
Recognize and celebrate the achievements of someone you admire by nominating them today!
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Be a woman 60 years of age or older as of January 1, 2022
- Be a full time resident living on Cape Cod, Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard
Nominations will be accepted July 1 through August 20, 2022. Honorees will be celebrated at the September 13th CCWA evening meeting.
Questions: Contact Cyndy Cotton at 508-685-4868 or email@example.com
Board of Directors
Katri Mullaly, President
Cyndy Cotton, Vice President
Crystal Mucci, Treasurer
Tracey Brennan-Reale, Secretary
Mazie Hollenbaugh, Programs and Speakers
Kellie Farrar, Membership
Suzanne Dyer - Wise, Scholarship Liaison
Vacant, Volunteer Coordinator
Laurie Walsh, Meet & Mingle, Outside Events and Fundraising
Nicole Porter, Marketing and Ambassador
Patricia Anglin, Sponsorship Coordinator