“Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” Nhat Hanh
We are in the midst of an uncertain time and our strength comes from staying connected in order to care for ourselves and each other. With this in mind, we are coming together virtually for the April 14th dinner meeting.
Our meeting will be via ZOOM, an online platform where we can see, talk to, and support each other. All women are welcome so feel free to share this with your friends!
We look forward to seeing YOU! Feel free to drop in as your schedule allows or join us for the whole “meeting”.
A few notes about Zoom:
- Once you register, you will receive an email from CCWA with the Zoom meeting link and password.
- You will also receive an email with guidelines for the meeting and who to contact if you have technical issues with signing in.
- Zoom can be accessed from a computer, tablet, iPad, etc. as well as your phone. We have found that using your phone is limited when it comes to the features available.
- You will be muted when you enter the meeting. There will be opportunities to share via chat and microphone.
- Your video will be on when you enter the meeting. You have the choice to be seen via your camera but it is not required.
- We suggest if you haven’t used Zoom before to take a few minutes and watch this Zoom – Joining A Meeting